A rare 5 Star ***** Oasis located within The Blue Mountains.
For the discerning client, minutes from Blue Mountain village and Ski Resort by foot or year round private pick up and drop off shuttle. (Restaurants, Bars, Starbucks, Clothing, Art Stores, Spa, Yoga and unlimited entertainment, all year). 5 minute walk to Scandinave Spa with private entrance, horseback riding, access to Georgian Bay and walking distance to Monterra Golf Course. 10 minute drive to groceries, theatre.
Soaring 25 foot cathedral ceiling with white oak floor to ceiling window overlooking natural forest and 5 acre private walking trail with ponds. Custom build brand new home (2021) Designer furnished | 4 bed with private ensuite bathrooms | Commissioned Local Artwork Collection-Oil on Canvas | Private home
Beautiful bright, airy home:
– 2 bedrooms on main (one double and one king) that are kitty cornered from each other to maximize privacy
– 2 bedrooms up ( 2 single and 1 queen) properly separated for privacy.
– Professional workstation outside of Great Room and Dining room included
– Ideal for corporate retreats with large boardroom table and private bedrooms
– Double Garage Door openers
All brand new, top of the line, furnishings, mattresses and appliances. Perfect getaway for adults. Quiet Community. Minimum 31 day stay. Please inquire about pets. This home is for the most discerning vacation home renter nestled amongst multi-million dollar homes in Blue Mountains most distinguished community.
– High Speed unlimited internet | top of the line Samsung Frame TV
– Central Air Conditioning
– Remote control blinds
– Dining for 8 | Sleeps 8
– Fully furnished kitchen with island sits 3
– Gas Fireplace
– Set up for professionals to work in quiet spaces
– Professional cleaning available on request
– Personal concierge available upon request
– Washing Machine /Dryer, Dishwasher, Oven with Fan, Fridge, BBQ, Microwave, Premium Coffee Press and Keurig Machine
Our top 10 list of things to do:
Day Trip to Meaford. Meaford Fish and Chips is an establishment there and cannot be missed
Day Trip to Owen Sound. Visit Harrison Park. One of Ontario’s most beautiful parks
Day trip to Tobermory. Book the Chi-Cheemaun Boat Cruise
Winery and Cidery Tours: Thornbury Cidery, Beaver Valley Cidery, Coffin Hills Winery, Georgian Hills Winery
Day trip to Walters Falls
Trip to Clarksbury for the Art Galleries
Scandinave Spa for the baths
Lunch at Lora Bay
Lunch at the Cheese Gallery in Thornbury
Lunch at Summitview Pavillion, Blue Mountains